Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!
If there is one article of clothing that is synonymous with fall it is flannel. The flannel top styled in this post if likely one my favorites both because it is so soft and I adore the colors. I absolutely love flannel tops in general, but I often feel like most people are utilizing the flannel to its fullest potential. While a cute flannel + jeans or leggings is always an easy and cute look, there are so many other possibilities for your flannel. Below I outlined a few of my favorite ideas for how to style a flannel!
Keep it casual:
- Layer a vest of the flannel to add some extra fall vibes
- Unbutton your flannel and pair it with an all black look for a great casual chic combination
- Grab an oversized flannel and wear it as a casual cardigan
- Add a chunky knit scarf and a beanie for a look that is effortlessly cute and warm
Make it chic:
- Tie a flannel around your waist over a skirt and pullover for a sporty chic look
- Mix your flannel with other patterns! Camo and leopard are all over the place this season, so those would be great options to try
- Tuck your flannel into a more glamourous skirt (skart skirt, tassel skirt, suede skirt, etc)
Which of these ideas if your favorite? Are there any of these you would like to see me style?
Hope you all have a great Wednesday!