Hi everyone and Happy Friday!
Get $5 off your first POPSUGAR Must Have Box by using the code SHOP5
This past month was my first experience with the PopSugar Must Have box, so I wanted to recap my experience on thoughts on the box with all of you! Everyone loves a little bit of a surprise, so I was definitely excited to receive this box. I can definitely say that I was not let down when I received this box.
The items in the September Must Have Box include:
- A Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat (Suggested Retail $58)
- NCLA Mani-ER Tool Kit (Value $16)
- Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (Value $36)
- F’Lint Lint Roller (Value $10)
- Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning (Value $22)
- The Gluten Free Bites Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites (Value $5)
Total Value: $147 Cost of PopSugar Box: $39.95
Wow, what a deal right? I love everything in this box. The hat is so perfect for fall, and I am definitely going to be wearing it on repeat. I've used the deep conditioning mask a few times, and so far it seems great. I am also wayyyy more excited about this lint roller than someone should be! Overall, I have definitely loved my experience with the Popsugar Must Have Box and recommend that you try it out if you haven't yet!
What do all think about everything in this box? Which items do you think you would enjoy the most?
Have a great rest of your Friday and an awesome weekend everyone!
*This post was sponsored by POPSUGAR; however all opinions are my own.